M/I Homes, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End Earnings Webcast
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130131:nPnCL43423 COLUMBUS, Ohio, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- M/I Homes, Inc. (NYSE: MHO) announces the following Webcast: What: M/I Homes, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End Earnings Webcast When: January 31, 2013 @ 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time Where: http://www.mihomes.com How: Live over the Internet -- Simply log on to the web at the address above. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on the Web site http://www.mihomes.com M/I Homes, Inc. is one of the nation's leading builders of single-family homes, having delivered more than 82,000 homes. The Company's homes are marketed and sold under the trade names M/I Homes, Showcase Homes, TriStone Homes and Triumph Homes. The Company has homebuilding operations in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio; Chicago, Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana; Tampa and Orlando, Florida; Austin, Houston, Austin and San Antonio, Texas; Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina; and the Virginia and Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C. SOURCE M/I Homes, Inc. Phillip G. Creek, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of M/I Homes, Inc., email@example.com, +1-614-418-8011
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media