REG-Philip Morris International Inc. Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) to Host Webcast of 2012 Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130131:nBw316055a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE/Euronext Paris: PM) will host a live audio webcast at www.pmi.com on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. ET to discuss 2012 Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter results, which will be issued mid-morning the same day. During the webcast, Louis C. Camilleri, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Jacek Olczak, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the company`s 2012 Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter results, the outlook for 2013, and answer questions from the investment community and news media. The webcast will be in a listen-only mode. An archived copy of the webcast will be available until 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, March 8, 2013 at www.pmi.com. Philip Morris International Inc. Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world`s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI`s products are sold in approximately 180 countries. In 2011, the company held an estimated 16.0% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.1% excluding the People`s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com. Investor Relations: New York: +1-917-663-2233 Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4666 or Media: Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4500 Philip Morris International Inc. Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official