Santander Brasil to grow loan book about 15 pct this year
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA will expand credit by about 15 percent this year, Chief Executive Officer Marcial Portela Álvarez said on Thursday.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350