Santander Brasil to grow loan book about 15 pct this year
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA will expand credit by about 15 percent this year, Chief Executive Officer Marcial Portela Álvarez said on Thursday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans