Santander Brasil to grow loan book about 15 pct this year
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA will expand credit by about 15 percent this year, Chief Executive Officer Marcial Portela Álvarez said on Thursday.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |