Banco Santander Brasil posts net income of 2.69 bln reais in 2012
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA , the nation's largest foreign lender, reported consolidated net income of 2.692 billion reais ($1.35 billion) last year, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors