Banco Santander Brasil posts net income of 2.69 bln reais in 2012
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA , the nation's largest foreign lender, reported consolidated net income of 2.692 billion reais ($1.35 billion) last year, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |