Banco Santander Brasil posts net income of 2.69 bln reais in 2012
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA , the nation's largest foreign lender, reported consolidated net income of 2.692 billion reais ($1.35 billion) last year, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |