Banco Santander Brasil posts net income of 2.69 bln reais in 2012
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA , the nation's largest foreign lender, reported consolidated net income of 2.692 billion reais ($1.35 billion) last year, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |