FINNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Usiminas sells 1 bln reais of debt in private placement
Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA, Brazil's largest flat steel producer, sold 1 billion reais ($502 million) of local notes in a private placement, according to a securities filing on Thursday. Proceeds from the sale will be used to repay maturing, more expensive debt and to strengthen the company's cash holdings, the filing added.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets