FINNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Usiminas sells 1 bln reais of debt in private placement
Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA, Brazil's largest flat steel producer, sold 1 billion reais ($502 million) of local notes in a private placement, according to a securities filing on Thursday. Proceeds from the sale will be used to repay maturing, more expensive debt and to strengthen the company's cash holdings, the filing added.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |