FINNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Usiminas sells 1 bln reais of debt in private placement
Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA, Brazil's largest flat steel producer, sold 1 billion reais ($502 million) of local notes in a private placement, according to a securities filing on Thursday. Proceeds from the sale will be used to repay maturing, more expensive debt and to strengthen the company's cash holdings, the filing added.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |