Santander eyes US consumer finance IPO by third quarter
MADRID Jan 31 (Reuters) - Spain's Santander wants to float its U.S. consumer finance business in the second or third quarter but still has not timetable for the planned listing of its UK bank, Chief Executive Officer Alfredo Saenz said.
The bank has ruled out a capital hike, Saenz also said, speaking to analysts after publishing full-year results.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Moscow wins overwhelming Crimea vote, West readies sanctions |