Take-Two to launch Grand Theft Auto V videogame on Sept. 17
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Videogame maker Take-Two Interactive Software Inc said on Thursday that it would launch the latest game from its hit "Grand Theft Auto" action-game franchise on Sept. 17.
The company said "Grand Theft Auto V" will be released worldwide for Microsoft Corp's Xbox and Sony Corp's PlayStation3 game consoles this fall. The title has been pushed back from its previously announced release window of spring 2013.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking