BRIEF-Talvivaara concludes talks on temporary lay-offs
HELSINKI Jan 31 (Reuters) - Talvivaara Mining says consultations for temporary lay-offs concluded. 184 employees to be laid off between Feb 18 and June 30. (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections