TeliaSonera Q4 in line, sees slightly brighter 2013
STOCKHOLM Jan 31 (Reuters) - Nordic and emerging markets telecoms operator TeliaSonera said it expected slightly improved profits for 2013 after reporting fourth quarter earnings roughly in line with expectations.
The company's earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA), excluding non-recurring items, were 9.0 billion crowns versus the average forecast of 9.1 billion in a Reuters poll and last year's 9.3 billion.
"Looking ahead, we believe our revenues in local currencies in 2013 will be at the same level as last year and the EBITDA margin, excluding non-recurring items, to increase somewhat," CEO Lars Nyberg said in a statement. (Reporting by Simon Johnson, editing by Patrick Lannin)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |