Japan's Toshiba says likely to cut NAND production in Q4 vs Q3
TOKYO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Toshiba Corp said it will likely cut NAND memory chip production in the fourth quarter from October-December.
"For the fourth quarter, as we examine the supply and demand needs of our larger clients, we will probably widen the production gap for the fourth quarter in comparison to the third quarter," Executive Vice President Makoto Kubo said at an earnings briefing on Thursday.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB