Japan's Toshiba says likely to cut NAND production in Q4 vs Q3
TOKYO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Toshiba Corp said it will likely cut NAND memory chip production in the fourth quarter from October-December.
"For the fourth quarter, as we examine the supply and demand needs of our larger clients, we will probably widen the production gap for the fourth quarter in comparison to the third quarter," Executive Vice President Makoto Kubo said at an earnings briefing on Thursday.
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane