- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Japan's Toshiba says likely to cut NAND production in Q4 vs Q3
TOKYO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Toshiba Corp said it will likely cut NAND memory chip production in the fourth quarter from October-December.
"For the fourth quarter, as we examine the supply and demand needs of our larger clients, we will probably widen the production gap for the fourth quarter in comparison to the third quarter," Executive Vice President Makoto Kubo said at an earnings briefing on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this