Brazil approves UBS' planned takeover of local brokerage Link
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - The Brazilian government approved on Thursday UBS AG's purchase of local equities and derivatives brokerage Link SA CCTVM, which took place almost three years ago.
According to a decree in the government's gazette, the central bank will be in charge of finalizing the transaction.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police