Asset manager Blackrock buys UniCredit stake - Consob
MILAN Jan 31 (Reuters) - Asset manager Blackrock has built a stake of over 5 percent in the listed shares of Italian bank UniCredit, according to a filing by stock market regulator Consob.
The filing is dated Jan. 25.
Blackrock owns the stake through 21 different entities. (Reporting by Massimo Gaia, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Wall Street drops, S&P on track for worst day since April
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |