Asset manager Blackrock buys UniCredit stake - Consob
MILAN Jan 31 (Reuters) - Asset manager Blackrock has built a stake of over 5 percent in the listed shares of Italian bank UniCredit, according to a filing by stock market regulator Consob.
The filing is dated Jan. 25.
Blackrock owns the stake through 21 different entities. (Reporting by Massimo Gaia, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote