Asset manager Blackrock buys UniCredit stake - Consob
MILAN Jan 31 (Reuters) - Asset manager Blackrock has built a stake of over 5 percent in the listed shares of Italian bank UniCredit, according to a filing by stock market regulator Consob.
The filing is dated Jan. 25.
Blackrock owns the stake through 21 different entities. (Reporting by Massimo Gaia, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Seventh person dies after New York blast, building collapse: police
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ