Asset manager Blackrock buys UniCredit stake - Consob
MILAN Jan 31 (Reuters) - Asset manager Blackrock has built a stake of over 5 percent in the listed shares of Italian bank UniCredit, according to a filing by stock market regulator Consob.
The filing is dated Jan. 25.
Blackrock owns the stake through 21 different entities. (Reporting by Massimo Gaia, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria