Asset manager Blackrock buys UniCredit stake - Consob
MILAN Jan 31 (Reuters) - Asset manager Blackrock has built a stake of over 5 percent in the listed shares of Italian bank UniCredit, according to a filing by stock market regulator Consob.
The filing is dated Jan. 25.
Blackrock owns the stake through 21 different entities. (Reporting by Massimo Gaia, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source