UPS CFO sees "relatively flat" earnings in first quarter
Jan 31 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc expects to record "relatively flat" earnings in the first quarter, Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn told analysts on a conference call.
"For the first quarter we anticipate earnings per share growth will be relatively flat," Kuehn said.
In addition to facing a weak global economy, UPS's first quarter of 2013 will have one less day than the first quarter of 2012 - a leap year - and will also feature an early Easter.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions