UPS CFO sees "relatively flat" earnings in first quarter
Jan 31 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc expects to record "relatively flat" earnings in the first quarter, Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn told analysts on a conference call.
"For the first quarter we anticipate earnings per share growth will be relatively flat," Kuehn said.
In addition to facing a weak global economy, UPS's first quarter of 2013 will have one less day than the first quarter of 2012 - a leap year - and will also feature an early Easter.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data