UPS CFO sees "relatively flat" earnings in first quarter
Jan 31 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc expects to record "relatively flat" earnings in the first quarter, Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn told analysts on a conference call.
"For the first quarter we anticipate earnings per share growth will be relatively flat," Kuehn said.
In addition to facing a weak global economy, UPS's first quarter of 2013 will have one less day than the first quarter of 2012 - a leap year - and will also feature an early Easter.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets