ANA says to delay mid-term plan due to Boeing 787 grounding
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's All Nippon Airways (9202.T) said on Thursday it would delay the release of its two-year business plan initially slated for early February to the end of April because of the grounding of Boeing Co's (BA.N) 787 Dreamliner jets.
ANA, the launch airline for the 787 jet that has been grounded with undiagnosed battery problems, said it lost more than $15 million in revenue from having to cancel flights this month.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning