Fiat Industrial's Iveco truck unit not for sale: chairman
MILAN (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial's FI.MI Iveco unit is not for sale, Fiat Industrial Chairman Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday.
"We need to stop talking about divestiture of Iveco," Marchionne said on a conference call with analysts. "I can find nothing structurally wrong with Iveco to suggest that it's a divestiture candidate."
Revenue at truck unit Iveco fell 7 percent to 8.9 billion euros ($12 billion) in 2012, the company said earlier.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data