Fiat Industrial's Iveco truck unit not for sale: chairman
MILAN (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial's FI.MI Iveco unit is not for sale, Fiat Industrial Chairman Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday.
"We need to stop talking about divestiture of Iveco," Marchionne said on a conference call with analysts. "I can find nothing structurally wrong with Iveco to suggest that it's a divestiture candidate."
Revenue at truck unit Iveco fell 7 percent to 8.9 billion euros ($12 billion) in 2012, the company said earlier.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |