Santander eyes U.S. consumer finance IPO by third quarter
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain's Santander (SAN.MC) wants to float its U.S. consumer finance business in the second or third quarter but still has not timetable for the planned listing of its UK bank, Chief Executive Officer Alfredo Saenz said.
The bank has ruled out a capital hike, Saenz also said, speaking to analysts after publishing full-year results.
(Reporting By Robert Hetz; Writing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea