Santander eyes U.S. consumer finance IPO by third quarter
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain's Santander (SAN.MC) wants to float its U.S. consumer finance business in the second or third quarter but still has not timetable for the planned listing of its UK bank, Chief Executive Officer Alfredo Saenz said.
The bank has ruled out a capital hike, Saenz also said, speaking to analysts after publishing full-year results.
(Reporting By Robert Hetz; Writing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA