- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Santander eyes U.S. consumer finance IPO by third quarter
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain's Santander (SAN.MC) wants to float its U.S. consumer finance business in the second or third quarter but still has not timetable for the planned listing of its UK bank, Chief Executive Officer Alfredo Saenz said.
The bank has ruled out a capital hike, Saenz also said, speaking to analysts after publishing full-year results.
(Reporting By Robert Hetz; Writing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this