UPS CFO sees "relatively flat" earnings in first quarter
(Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc (UPS.N) expects to record "relatively flat" earnings in the first quarter, Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn told analysts on a conference call.
"For the first quarter we anticipate earnings per share growth will be relatively flat," Kuehn said.
In addition to facing a weak global economy, UPS's first quarter of 2013 will have one less day than the first quarter of 2012 - a leap year - and will also feature an early Easter.
(Reporting By Scott Malone; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat