Dominion To Present At Credit Suisse 2013 Energy Summit
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130131:nPnPH52218 RICHMOND, Va., Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) Chairman, President and CEO, Thomas F. Farrell II, will address investors and securities analysts on Tues., Feb. 5, in Vail, CO, at the Credit Suisse 2013 Energy Summit beginning at 8:05 a.m. MST. Investors can access the webcast and a copy of Tuesday's presentation material at www.dom.com/investors. Dominion is one of the nation's largest producers and transporters of energy, with a portfolio of approximately 27,400 megawatts of generation, 11,000 miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipeline and 6,300 miles of electric transmission lines. Dominion operates the nation's largest natural gas storage system with 947 billion cubic feet of storage capacity and serves retail energy customers in 15 states. For more information about Dominion, visit the company's website at www.dom.com. SOURCE Dominion Media: Ryan Frazier, +1-804-819-2521, C.Ryan.Frazier@dom.com; or Analysts: Nathan J. Frost, +1-804-819-2187, Nathan.J.Frost@dom.com
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source