Viacom profit falls on lower revenue from movies
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Viacom Inc said on Thursday that quarterly revenue fell 16 percent to $3.3 billion mainly on weaker results from its Paramount Pictures unit.
The media conglomerate reported net income of $473 million, or 93 cents per share, for the first quarter ending Dec. 31, compared with $591 million, or $1.06 per share, for the same period last year.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |