Viacom profit falls on lower revenue from movies
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Viacom Inc said on Thursday that quarterly revenue fell 16 percent to $3.3 billion mainly on weaker results from its Paramount Pictures unit.
The media conglomerate reported net income of $473 million, or 93 cents per share, for the first quarter ending Dec. 31, compared with $591 million, or $1.06 per share, for the same period last year.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |