Viacom profit falls on lower revenue from movies
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Viacom Inc said on Thursday that quarterly revenue fell 16 percent to $3.3 billion mainly on weaker results from its Paramount Pictures unit.
The media conglomerate reported net income of $473 million, or 93 cents per share, for the first quarter ending Dec. 31, compared with $591 million, or $1.06 per share, for the same period last year.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey