Scientific Games to buy WMS Industries for $1.5 bln
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Scientific Games Corp, which makes tickets and software for lotteries, said it would acquire WMS Industries Inc for about $1.5 billion.
Scientific Games will pay $26.00 for each WMS common share, a 59 percent premium to WMS stock's closing price of $16.37 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections