Scientific Games to buy WMS Industries for $1.5 bln
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Scientific Games Corp, which makes tickets and software for lotteries, said it would acquire WMS Industries Inc for about $1.5 billion.
Scientific Games will pay $26.00 for each WMS common share, a 59 percent premium to WMS stock's closing price of $16.37 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |