Scientific Games to buy WMS Industries for $1.5 bln
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Scientific Games Corp, which makes tickets and software for lotteries, said it would acquire WMS Industries Inc for about $1.5 billion.
Scientific Games will pay $26.00 for each WMS common share, a 59 percent premium to WMS stock's closing price of $16.37 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls