Scientific Games to buy WMS Industries for $1.5 bln
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Scientific Games Corp, which makes tickets and software for lotteries, said it would acquire WMS Industries Inc for about $1.5 billion.
Scientific Games will pay $26.00 for each WMS common share, a 59 percent premium to WMS stock's closing price of $16.37 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |