Argentina January tax revenue totals 65.68 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Feb 1 (Reuters) - Argentina's January tax revenue reached a record 65.68 billion pesos ($13.2 billion), rising 24 percent from the same month last year and in line with expectations, the government said on Friday.
Analysts had forecast the government's tax take at 66.60 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |