Argentina January tax revenue totals 65.68 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Feb 1 (Reuters) - Argentina's January tax revenue reached a record 65.68 billion pesos ($13.2 billion), rising 24 percent from the same month last year and in line with expectations, the government said on Friday.
Analysts had forecast the government's tax take at 66.60 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO