Argentina January tax revenue totals 65.68 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Feb 1 (Reuters) - Argentina's January tax revenue reached a record 65.68 billion pesos ($13.2 billion), rising 24 percent from the same month last year and in line with expectations, the government said on Friday.
Analysts had forecast the government's tax take at 66.60 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |