Argentina January tax revenue totals 65.68 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Feb 1 (Reuters) - Argentina's January tax revenue reached a record 65.68 billion pesos ($13.2 billion), rising 24 percent from the same month last year and in line with expectations, the government said on Friday.
Analysts had forecast the government's tax take at 66.60 billion pesos, according to the median in a Reuters poll.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter