Astellas to buy back up to $328 mln worth of its own shares
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Astellas Pharma Inc said on Friday that it plans to buy back up to 30 billion yen ($328 million) of its own shares, or 1.31 percent of its issued stock.
Astellas said it would buy back 6 million shares between Feb. 4 and March 18. ($1 = 91.2600 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq