Astellas to buy back up to $328 mln worth of its own shares
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Astellas Pharma Inc said on Friday that it plans to buy back up to 30 billion yen ($328 million) of its own shares, or 1.31 percent of its issued stock.
Astellas said it would buy back 6 million shares between Feb. 4 and March 18. ($1 = 91.2600 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |