China car sales to grow 6-8 pct this yr, luxury faster-Audi
BEIJING Feb 1 (Reuters) - China's car market is expected to grow 6-8 percent this year, with the luxury segment growing faster, Audi AG's China president said on Friday.
Dietmar Voggenreiter made the remarks to Reuters on the sidelines of a company event in Beijing.
Car sales in China rose 7.1 percent in 2012, slowing after years of breakneck expansion. (Reporting by Xu Wan,; writing by Fang Yan; editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change