China car sales to grow 6-8 pct this yr, luxury faster-Audi
BEIJING Feb 1 (Reuters) - China's car market is expected to grow 6-8 percent this year, with the luxury segment growing faster, Audi AG's China president said on Friday.
Dietmar Voggenreiter made the remarks to Reuters on the sidelines of a company event in Beijing.
Car sales in China rose 7.1 percent in 2012, slowing after years of breakneck expansion. (Reporting by Xu Wan,; writing by Fang Yan; editing by Jonathan Standing)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |