Spain's BBVA to maintain current dividend policy in 2013
MADRID Feb 1 (Reuters) - Spain's no.2 lender, BBVA, said on Friday it would maintain its current dividend policy in 2013, paying the same amount at the same intervals, while absorbing losses from soured real estate assets in Spain and complying with capital ratios.
The bank paid out 1.3 billion euros ($1.76 billion) in dividends for 2012. ($1 = 0.7367 euros) (Reporting by Robert Hetz; Writing by Clare Kane, Editing by Sarah White)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ