Boeing engineers' union puts strike authorization on ballot
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Union leaders representing about 7,400 Boeing Co technical engineering workers voted unanimously on Thursday to put a strike authorization question on a ballot that will go to members next week.
A second bargaining unit representing about 15,500 professional engineers is due to vote later Thursday on whether to include the strike authorization question on the ballot.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |