Boeing engineers' union puts strike authorization on ballot
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Union leaders representing about 7,400 Boeing Co technical engineering workers voted unanimously on Thursday to put a strike authorization question on a ballot that will go to members next week.
A second bargaining unit representing about 15,500 professional engineers is due to vote later Thursday on whether to include the strike authorization question on the ballot.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner