Boeing engineers' union puts strike authorization on ballot
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Union leaders representing about 7,400 Boeing Co technical engineering workers voted unanimously on Thursday to put a strike authorization question on a ballot that will go to members next week.
A second bargaining unit representing about 15,500 professional engineers is due to vote later Thursday on whether to include the strike authorization question on the ballot.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |