Boeing engineers' union puts strike authorization on ballot
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Union leaders representing about 7,400 Boeing Co technical engineering workers voted unanimously on Thursday to put a strike authorization question on a ballot that will go to members next week.
A second bargaining unit representing about 15,500 professional engineers is due to vote later Thursday on whether to include the strike authorization question on the ballot.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |