Brazil posts biggest trade deficit ever in January
SAO PAULO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a trade deficit of $4.035 billion in January, the widest monthly gap ever recorded, the Trade Ministry said on Friday.
The result came far below expectations of a $3.4 billion deficit, according to the median forecast of 17 analysts surveyed by Reuters.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act