NBC News President Capus to leave network
Feb 1 (Reuters) - NBC News President Steve Capus will be leaving the network in the coming weeks, NBC said on Friday.
Capus had been the president of NBC News since 2005. No replacement has been named, according to a company memo obtained by Reuters. In a statement, Capus said it was "now time to now time to head in a new direction."
Comcast has been the majority owner of NBC since 2011.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base