NBC News President Capus to leave network
Feb 1 (Reuters) - NBC News President Steve Capus will be leaving the network in the coming weeks, NBC said on Friday.
Capus had been the president of NBC News since 2005. No replacement has been named, according to a company memo obtained by Reuters. In a statement, Capus said it was "now time to now time to head in a new direction."
Comcast has been the majority owner of NBC since 2011.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran