NBC News President Capus to leave network
Feb 1 (Reuters) - NBC News President Steve Capus will be leaving the network in the coming weeks, NBC said on Friday.
Capus had been the president of NBC News since 2005. No replacement has been named, according to a company memo obtained by Reuters. In a statement, Capus said it was "now time to now time to head in a new direction."
Comcast has been the majority owner of NBC since 2011.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt