Credit Agricole says starts paying back LTRO funds
PARIS Feb 1 (Reuters) - Credit Agricole has started repaying the cheap funds it borrowed from the European Central Bank at the height of the euro zone crisis, a spokeswoman for the French bank said on Friday.
The spokeswoman declined to elaborate.
Earlier this week larger French rival BNP Paribas' Chief Executive Jean-Laurent Bonnafe told Reuters that it had been part of the first wave of so called LTRO repayments. (Reporting by Christian Plumb; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel