Electrical goods retailer Darty names Regis Schultz CEO
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Darty Plc, Europe's third-largest electrical goods retailer, said it appointed Regis Schultz as chief executive effective May 1.
Schultz, who was the top boss at French furniture and electrical retailer BUT since 2008, will take over from Finance Director Dominic Platt.
Platt was named interim CEO after Thierry Falque-Pierrotin stepped down in September over shareholder flak on his remuneration.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |