Electrical goods retailer Darty names Regis Schultz CEO
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Darty Plc, Europe's third-largest electrical goods retailer, said it appointed Regis Schultz as chief executive effective May 1.
Schultz, who was the top boss at French furniture and electrical retailer BUT since 2008, will take over from Finance Director Dominic Platt.
Platt was named interim CEO after Thierry Falque-Pierrotin stepped down in September over shareholder flak on his remuneration.
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |