Electrical goods retailer Darty names Regis Schultz CEO
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Darty Plc, Europe's third-largest electrical goods retailer, said it appointed Regis Schultz as chief executive effective May 1.
Schultz, who was the top boss at French furniture and electrical retailer BUT since 2008, will take over from Finance Director Dominic Platt.
Platt was named interim CEO after Thierry Falque-Pierrotin stepped down in September over shareholder flak on his remuneration.
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke