Deutsche Bank eyes credit asset sale to boost capital
LONDON, Feb 1 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank is poised to sell a complex credit trading portfolio as it seeks to drastically reduce its risk-weighted assets (RWAs) and rebuild capital levels.
The bank intends to shed EUR16bn of RWAs from its non-core operations unit by the end of March, via the sale of its so-called correlation book, according to a person with knowledge of the deal.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |