BRIEF-Exxon Mobil Q4 net income $9.9 billion
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp : * Q4 net income $9.9 billion * Q4 EPS $2.20; no special items * Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Q4 earnings per share view $2.00 * Q4 capital and exploration expenditures totaled $12.44 billion * Says Q4 oil equivalent production decreased 5 percent * Says Q4 share purchases to reduce shares outstanding were $5 billion * Says Q4 upstream earnings were $7.76 billion * Says Q4 earnings from u.s. upstream operations $1.6 billion * Says Q4 downstream earnings were $1.77 billion * Says Q4 chemical earnings $958 million * Says Q4 natural gas production fell 2.8 percent
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'