France to sell 7-8 bln euros of long-term bonds at auction
PARIS Feb 1 (Reuters) - France will sell 7-8 billion euros of long-term bonds known as OATs at an auction on Thursday, the Agence France Tresor debt management agency said on Friday.
AFT will sell its 2.5 percent OAT bond maturing October 2020, its 2.25 percent October 2022 OAT and its 2.75 percent October 2027 OAT.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria