Money manager Franklin's quarterly profit up 7 percent
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Money manager Franklin Resources Inc , which runs the Franklin and Templeton fund families, said Friday that its quarterly profit rose 7 percent.
Net income for Franklin's fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31 totaled $516.1 million, or $2.42 per share, compared with $480.8 million, or $2.20 per share, for the same period a year earlier, the San Mateo, California-based firm said.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine