Money manager Franklin's quarterly profit up 7 percent
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Money manager Franklin Resources Inc , which runs the Franklin and Templeton fund families, said Friday that its quarterly profit rose 7 percent.
Net income for Franklin's fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31 totaled $516.1 million, or $2.42 per share, compared with $480.8 million, or $2.20 per share, for the same period a year earlier, the San Mateo, California-based firm said.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections