Money manager Franklin's quarterly profit up 7 percent
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Money manager Franklin Resources Inc , which runs the Franklin and Templeton fund families, said Friday that its quarterly profit rose 7 percent.
Net income for Franklin's fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31 totaled $516.1 million, or $2.42 per share, compared with $480.8 million, or $2.20 per share, for the same period a year earlier, the San Mateo, California-based firm said.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study