Money manager Franklin's quarterly profit up 7 percent
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Money manager Franklin Resources Inc , which runs the Franklin and Templeton fund families, said Friday that its quarterly profit rose 7 percent.
Net income for Franklin's fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31 totaled $516.1 million, or $2.42 per share, compared with $480.8 million, or $2.20 per share, for the same period a year earlier, the San Mateo, California-based firm said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |