F-Secure sales rise on strong Internet security sales
HELSINKI Feb 1 (Reuters) - European security software maker F-Secure Oyj reported a small rise in quarterly revenue as growing demand for anti-virus and other Internet security products made up for weakness in its new cloud services business.
F-Secure's fourth-quarter sales rose 0.4 percent from a year earlier to 40.1 million euros ($54.4 million), in line with market expectations according to a Reuters poll.
Its quarterly operating profit, excluding one-off costs such as those related to job cuts in France, rose to 7.4 million euros from 6.5 million a year earlier. ($1 = 0.7367 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted