- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
F-Secure sales rise on strong Internet security sales
HELSINKI Feb 1 (Reuters) - European security software maker F-Secure Oyj reported a small rise in quarterly revenue as growing demand for anti-virus and other Internet security products made up for weakness in its new cloud services business.
F-Secure's fourth-quarter sales rose 0.4 percent from a year earlier to 40.1 million euros ($54.4 million), in line with market expectations according to a Reuters poll.
Its quarterly operating profit, excluding one-off costs such as those related to job cuts in France, rose to 7.4 million euros from 6.5 million a year earlier. ($1 = 0.7367 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this